Version 1.0.1 is here! Here's what's new:
- General improvements for performance and reliability.
- Improved user interface: created separate "Regenerate Images" option; simplified interface for "Advanced Update".
- Added slideshow "Play" feature.
- Added "Copy Exploratorium Image URL to Clipboard", "Copy JPL Image URL to Clipboard", and "Copy Local Image Pathname to Clipboard" options to the Edit menu. Note that "Copy Exploratorium Image URL" only works when the current image has been downloaded from Exploratorium since the program started. "Copy JPL Image URL" always works, but it ignores whether the image has actually been posted to the JPL site yet.
- Added quick preset feature to image criteria dialog.
- Added optional download end date to "Advanced Update".
- Added file chooser for rawImageDir, generatedImageDir preferences.
- Added "debugMode" option in Preferences for verbose update logging.
- Changed Exploratorium address to http://nasa.exploratorium.edu/mars/
- Bug fix: invalid color types in Preferences can no longer crash update.
- Moved Preferences to Application menu on MacOS X.
- Made Navigate menu always appear (even if it's grayed out) (this is for consistancy with MacOS user interface standards).
- Changed default false-color preferences to move L456, L457 up front.